Dubs at the Castle 2024

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Booked it!
Me and a mate coming.

And just bought an awning to get fitted ready for the occasion 😁

I selected a CLUB ticket, and put Early Bay as the club in the form. Not sure if that makes any difference?!

Looking forward to it!!

Booked it!
Me and a mate coming.

And just bought an awning to get fitted ready for the occasion 😁

I selected a CLUB ticket, and put Early Bay as the club in the form. Not sure if that makes any difference?!

Looking forward to it!!
Brilliant bud, you and your pals can come and camp in the Earlybay section with our lot. Have you been there before ? I’ll fill you all in before the day to find exactly where we are.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, The more the merrier :cool:

Brilliant bud, you and your pals can come and camp in the Earlybay section with our lot. Have you been there before ? I’ll fill you all in before the day to find exactly where we are.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, The more the merrier :cool:
Not been before.
Mate can kip in the pop top!
Rear roof rack and awning arrived today so need to get those on asap.
Are you allowed to have a little fire pit when all set up etc? if so I’ll bring mine and some logs.

Not been before.
Mate can kip in the pop top!
Rear roof rack and awning arrived today so need to get those on asap.
Are you allowed to have a little fire pit when all set up etc? if so I’ll bring mine and some logs.
Wonderful. Yes to the fire pit and if you like we can put yours six feet away from mine and maybe more fires and have a much larger circle of peeps around the fire. Even when it’s hot hot hot at Caldicot during the daytime, it still goes off cold into the evening and the night.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,Maybe some reggae too :cool:

Wonderful. Yes to the fire pit and if you like we can put yours six feet away from mine and maybe more fires and have a much larger circle of peeps around the fire. Even when it’s hot hot hot at Caldicot during the daytime, it still goes off cold into the evening and the night.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,Maybe some reggae too :cool:
Great. I’ll bring a small fit pit and logs!

Latest posts