• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

15" Standard steel wheel wanted!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone have a spare crows foot wheel (splitty wheel) that they want to sell me? it must be 15" doesnt need a tyre 8)

Please! :mrgreen:

Anyone? go on me lovelies you know you have one in the back of the garage ;)

easy said:

To widen your search, are you actually needing a crows foot one or will any do ?

Once a pair of hubcaps are fitted you can't tell the difference as its only a small detail around the lug.

Matt

mattyd72 said:
easy said:

To widen your search, are you actually needing a crows foot one or will any do ?

Once a pair of hubcaps are fitted you can't tell the difference as its only a small detail around the lug.

Matt

I spose any one will do as its for a spare, but are not the vents around the edge different on other types?

15" split bus wheels came in 2 variants Easy. Crows foot and standard. They both look the same apart from 3 small ridges on the bolt holes. Lots of folks think "crows foot" is the common name for all Splitscrren wheels but this isn't the case. Read the 1st post here if you're still confused. http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=290000" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

awesome! a new thing everyday!

Soooooooooooo has anyone got a 15" standard splitty steel wheel please! :mrgreen:

Like this!

thru_a_lupe said:
Damn! You should've said dude... I've just sold a pair!!!

Dood! you should have called me! first rule of VW club is call me if you having thing to sell! ;) :lol: :mrgreen:

Latest posts