• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1967 bay for sale on an E reg

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger D

Reaction score
Hi, i have a 67 bay that i stripped down to rebuild but then lost job and had to move to smaller house with no garage space and no cash so i'm selling it. It's bare metaled and i've removed the front panel and front inner and outer wings and front floor. The bottom 6 inch's of the van is a bit rotten but the front doors are like brand new and the rear floor is good and all the gutters are in good condition. I have one brand new inner front wing and 2 new outer front wings, a new front floor and new front end and lower screen panel and lower front chassis panel bit plus other b post repair panels. Also i brought a roll over jig for it but have never used. I'll try and put photos up but i don't know how to. It ows me a couple of grand for the jig and panels so i think £3000 ono is fair. It's on it's wheels but will have to be trailored as it has no doors or glass on it. I have everything for it as it was on the road last February. Collection only as i have no way of delivering it. Any questions my mobile is 07714644377. I live in Norfolk near Norwich. Someone said they'd help me put photos on here but i deleted there text by accident so if anyone knows how to add pics please tell me and i'll get them on, i've got them all in one file.

Roger - interested in seeing pics. Here's how to upload pics -

First of all set up an account with someone like http://photobucket.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
its quick and free, remember to ensure its not open to the public if your gonna keep personal stuff on there.
once thats done upload your pics
start your thread at the point you want to paste a pic go back to photobucket or other picture hosting site, below you will see a list of urls' copy the image one in whatever fashion you prefer (ctrl and C etc..)
return to the thread and paste again with the option of your choice (ctrl and V by way of example)
finish thread preview ammend and submit

Hope this helps

Andy

Sorry to everyone interested but she's sold and i've now got space in the garage for my new 63 bug. Happy days.

Status
Not open for further replies.