• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1968 Bay Camper - £4500

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

craigie76

Reaction score
1968 LHD Swedish Import, converted microbus.

Interior
New 3/4 Rock and roll bed, small ikea cupboard, CD Player, Laminate flooring. Original red door panels, also original wall panels, however they are damaged where the seats of the bus were pulled out, but have been covered with red vinyl.

Exterior
Underneath is rust free, panels are all good with some rust to offside door. Van is solid however and only selling as need money for house purchase. Used sparingly this year so needs to go to a good home where she will be used more.

She is tax exempt, and will come with full 12 months MOT.

Reduced to £4500

Link to pictures -

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=106049&id=632152931&l=55d6bc9d02" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers.

More Pictures

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

Interested in this but could you email or pm me some further pics please and let me know what the worst bits are and jobs that really need doing etc...

Many thanks

[email protected]

Kirsty has been to the menders after some minor failures on the MOT. No welding was required just some electrical problems with lights and indicators. Rear brakes also failed but all right as rain now. Will be going in for retest on Saturday so be ready to go.

The guys at Dubtricks near Harrogate have done the repairs. I also had the front dampers changed as one of the previous owners had put dampers on which where too long.

She is a solid bus, a little ratty around the edges but is just waiting to be fully restored.

Price reduced to £4500 for quick sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts