• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1968 bus parts waned

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mick10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi I’m on the lookout for various panels for my 1968 bus

I’m based in north Norfolk but willing to travel for some parts or happily pay postage/courier fees

I need a
Engine lid
Rear valance
Front doors

Need a gearbox too but not too rushed with that yet unless something turns up

Many thanks

I've got a couple of spare engine lids in decent condition and am also in North Norfolk.

Mick10 said:
Hi Chad I have sent you a pm but not sure if it’s gone through I’m interested in the engine kids where about a are you in Norfolk

Mick

Hey bud, when you send a pm, it will appear as it might not have been sent until the recipient reads it , so there may be your confusion.
Ozziedog :mrgreen:

Hi - I have some early engine lids - all good. PM me if still looking

Hi, just put my engine lid on eBay... if still looking
Item number 174622415968 not bad condition. Didn't realise anyone was looking till read this thread.

Also have an early bay gearbox that bought last year untested as was having issues with my one in the van, fortunately got it fixed in the end.
Never tried it, opened the nose cone and appears to select gears. Only ever got time to wire brush the outside.

Shout if the gearbox is of interest. Having a clear out.

Latest posts