• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1968 Velvet Green Westy poptop

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prettybob

Reaction score
This velvet green Westy has come from Texas and is so solid only needing two small patch repairs to the cab floor edge areas and two small holes either side of the lower windscreen panel
All the usual suspects are great ( jack points/sills/underside of doors/arches/doglegs/pans etc ) when the Westy arrived it had a weird turquoise / greenish paint job but with a bit of elbow grease I managed to uncover the original velvet green ( I have however only done the rear and one side to show off how cool this could be )
It start stops and drives well but would benefit from a very minor recommissioning (engine tune/service and brake check over),all lights work , I would say a good weekend would get this through an MOT
The interior seems to be all there and is serviceable ( few fixes here and there ) it will need a new poptop canvas but the up top bunk is there
Any questions or extra photos please ask (I'll get photos of underside asap👍)

Price is £11,500 ono

Bus is in Wadebridge Cornwall

Latest posts