• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1969 Westfalia USA Import £4750

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Durkerroods

Reaction score
1969 VW T2 Bay window Westfalia Bus

This has been recently imported by myself from the USA.

It has all the relevant paperwork, NOVA etc and all customs fees have been paid.

All that is required from the new owner is to complete a form and send it off to the DVLA to get an age related UK registration which I'm more than happy to help with.

Being a 1969 its an early bay with drum brakes. It is all original featuring Pearl white paint and original Westfalia interior including sink/cooler unit, buddy seat and rock and roll bed all still wearing the original mustard vinyl seat covers.

It's been parked up since the last owner in the USA removed the engine to work on it and then never replaced it.

So its being sold without an engine but comes with the gearbox ready to fit an engine.

The bodywork has sadly seen better days and there are quite a few holes in the body which will need either new panels cut in or welded up. This has been due to rainwater and the chassis and underneath are still solid with original factory underseal still in place which when peeled off reveals a lovely original factory paint.

Its also had a few knocks here and there, my idea was to have this as a rat look bus and leave most of the bodywork as is.

This is 1969 so its MOT and TAX exempt. It would make a great rat look bus lowered or a resto project.

The bus does also have the original childs hammock in the roof in place but the roof canvas itself would need replacing.

The bus can be viewed at most times, its currently in a VW workshop in Suffolk, please contact me with any questions or to arrange a viewing.

Price is £4750 or make an offer

Latest posts