1970 danbury interior

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tins

Reaction score
Hello <All

I am currently restoring a 1970 danbury camper To original , well I have been for the last 16 years , and it is just about complete , iam just missing the kitchen table and the runners for the Rear seats , if no one has the parts for sale , can anyone help me with the size of the kitchen table and how its fixed please ,, A. picture of the hinge and table would be great if anyone can help ,

Many thanks

Matt

Hiya Tins, I’m not sure if we have any Danbury’s on here any more. I’m struggling to think who may have one. If we pump and keep this post to the top, someone may volunteer.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,slightly more rare :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:

Mines a Danbury, originally, but unfortunately I can't help as when I got it, it had a mish mash of Danbury and Devon interior parts which I duly stripped out and sold and built my own interior. Still have the Danbury roof and rear badge though, so I still call it a Danbury. Not a lot of help I know, Sorry! Good luck!

Mine was an original Danbury but I've long swapped the old interior out and sold it on
However I do have a couple of pics that may help a bit; interior wall fixing wasn't a hinge as far as I can remember
I may still have the old table, need to rummage around in the garage

I'm currently selling what I believe to be a Danbury interior, it's listed on Ebay at the mo....not sure if I'm allowed to share the listing on here?

I have a spare set of runners. May need a couple of ball bearings but sure they are a standard size.

No idea what they are worth though!

Cheers

I’ve got a full Danbury interior which I pulled out of my late bay. I’ve got the table, hinges, seat runners etc. Its all for sale. I will get some photos tonight for you

Apparently as I've been reliably informed, the table slots into two clips on the side panel to form the table and needs to be big enough to slot into the space between the rear seat and the seat boxes behind the front seats to form the bed.

Ozziedog,, hope that helps

I'm currently selling what I believe to be a Danbury interior, it's listed on Ebay at the mo....not sure if I'm allowed to share the listing on here?

Hi Did you sell your interior in the end ? I am after the table and hinge set if you still have it , Many thanks Matt

Hiya Tins, i can’t help with your Danbury things, I was just gonna point out that those posts are a couple of years old just I case you hadn’t noticed. Might be worth sending both of them a private message so if they occasionally browse on here, they’ll notice that someone was looking for them and get your message.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, hope you make contact :)

Hiya Tins, i can’t help with your Danbury things, I was just gonna point out that those posts are a couple of years old just I case you hadn’t noticed. Might be worth sending both of them a private message so if they occasionally browse on here, they’ll notice that someone was looking for them and get your message.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, hope you make contact :)
Rite o will do thanks

Hiya Tins, I’m not sure if we have any Danbury’s on here any more. I’m struggling to think who may have one. If we pump and keep this post to the top, someone may volunteer.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,slightly more rare :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:
I do! 1969 Danbury.

I've got a Danbury with original interior. Some of it's in the bus and some of it's in the garage but I'll be happy to take any pics that you need, just let me know!

Cheers
Monkey

Hi. Long time member but not been on in a long while.
Not sure if your still after bits. I have a spare Danbury buddy seat. It's the cooker one and comes with the cooker unit and runners.
I flipped my Danbury interior to use in my new US Bus and only got as far as restoring the rear seat, table and non-cooker buddy and happy with that set up.
You can also take what measurements and photos of the table set up you need. As Ozzie said it's more of a clips/hook set up rather than hinges.
Free if you want to collect (Midlands)
If not I can get some photos of the table hooks

Latest posts