• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 Delta Green Adventurewagen-Hyrdos- No longer for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Maz

Reaction score
1970 Adventurewagen with Rayvern Hydraulics - £18000.00

We are gutted to have to sell this bus but something has come up which I really do not want to miss!!

The van has had no expense spared to get it to this level. Lots of the work had been carried out by the previous owner before I bought it in June 2014. Once a few teething issues were sorted, it has become a great, reliable bus. Being an Adventurewagen it is extremely practical!

Engine -
1641cc Twinport built by Matt Keene at Aircraft - raised 2 inches
Twin Kadrons
Alternator Conversion
Bosch 009 Dizzy & Blue Coil
Mahle Barrells & Pistons
Scat Linkage
Electronic Ignition
All engine tinware sanblasted & painted

Transmission -
Stock Transmission - Raised 2inches
1303 steering coupling & buggy gear adjuster

Suspension -
Full Rayvern Hrdraulic sytem installed August 2015
Remote control for Hydraulics and controls in vehicle
Wagenswest 4'' narrowed beam
Wagenswest 2.5'' dropped spindles
New rear harsh brackets
Creative adjustable rear spring plates
Front & rear notches
Front and rear tubs
Removable panel for inspection of gearbox & coupling under rear seat
Modified engine and gearbox supports

Wheels & Tyres -
15'' beetle steel wheels fitted with 165/50/15 front & 185/65/15 rears
Also comes with GENUINE OG Porsche Fuch Wheels 14 x 5.5 and tyres 195/45/14 front & 195/65/14 Rear
Adaptors for porsche wheels

The body work still has a lot of the original paint and other parts that have had repairs have been blended sympatheticly to retain a great patina'd look. The underneath has been primed and painted in delta green and is immaculate.

The Adventurewagen roof was removed and the metal roof had all repairs done so this again is immaculate.

The interior has a full width OG Westfalia rock n roll bed with tartan checked cushion covers. It has fully insulated sides and waxoyl to all cavities. The front seats are new basket weave red covers with horse hair inside. It also has red TMI interior cards.

It has a kenwood stereo with 6x9's in the rear and speakers in the front kick panels along with a leisure better to power everything including the Hydro's.

I am sure there is more but if you have any questions please contact me!

07525 260550 or email [email protected]

Thought this was sold but due to buyers change in circumstances it's still available now - looking for a quick sale so offers over £17k will buy it!

You can't build it for that :D

For those requesting the overall height it measures just under 2.2 metres at its highest point when its at the lowest setting on Hydraulics - It is still drivable at this height although you may get a few scrapes if the grounds uneven!

Any other questions, please contact me :D

No longer for sale - this is just too good to sell.

Thanks for everyone that has shown interest but I know I'd regret it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts