• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 fuse box for sale (411 937 505A)( the good one)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squareweave

Reaction score
I have a spare 1970 only fuse box for sale. In 70 they went to a different material for the "new" fuse boxes and the early 1970 busses came with a fuse box that is prone to breaking in half and leaving your fuses on the floor and you stranded. The bad ones are yellow yellow in color and the later production 1970 fuse boxes are white in color and are still good. They both carry the same part number on them (411 937 505A) but they are ade from different material. I was just going through my parts I have for my westy and found that I had two of the late (good) ones.

This one is complete with mounting bracket and fuse cover.

$110 usd plus shipping

I have a spare 1970 only fuse box for sale. In 70 they went to a different material for the "new" fuse boxes and the early 1970 busses came with a fuse box that is prone to breaking in half and leaving your fuses on the floor and you stranded. The bad ones are yellow yellow in color and the later production 1970 fuse boxes are white in color and are still good. They both carry the same part number on them (411 937 505A) but they are ade from different material. I was just going through my parts I have for my westy and found that I had two of the late (good) ones.

This one is complete with mounting bracket and fuse cover.

$110 usd plus shipping
I know this post is super old but I'm wondering if you still have any fuse blocks for my 69-70 ... 505 A

Latest posts