• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 westfalia early bay in need of restoration

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just bought this westfalia 1970 in red off eBay on Wednesday bought it on trust and had it delivered I paid 4500 for it but it needs a lot of welding I don't mind a few bits but this is beyond me here's a list cargo floors I would replace all of it but you might get away with the panels you can buy from a schofield jacking point inner outer sills arch steps front lower balance inside and out windscreen bulge also screen cab floors both sides battery trays and roof gutters passengers side quite bad drivers side above front door bad too front doors are quite good but does have a little rust on inside bottom but not major tailgate and engine lid good side door ok but has don't I would take offers close to 4k if it doesn't sell I probably break it interior all there looks ok rubber edging could probably do with replacing but veneers good photos I have on my phone will get more of gutters as the ones I got off the guy I bought it off didn't show the bad bits my no 07413244234 whatsapp be best as bad reception where I live oh and it does run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts