• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 Bay window, Poptop for sale £900obo- Located in Jersey

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRon

Reaction score
This is a project for sale and would suit someone who knows what they are doing or have friends who know what they are doing (i.e not me)... Body is not to bad (still needs work) but the chassis needs work.. It has belly pans on it! has a r'n'r bed, cooker, sink etc, walk thru. Unfortunately I dont have a camera, but the van has two sets of lights on the back, ones that sit really low and then ones just above them. Driveable as it is but would NOT pass an MOT.. The sliding door and drivers door are okay but the passenger door can only be opened from the inside. This van is located in Jersey, Channel Islands and if your in the area you are more than welcome to come and have a look... Oh and its white, and the pop top doesnt appear to leak but is painted black on the inside...006[1].JPG

Attachments

• 001[1].JPG
    001[1].JPG
    52 KB · Views: 1,011
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,013

Latest posts