• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 Early bay campervan californian import

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lenelby

Reaction score
1971 Early bay campervan californian import

We are selling our much beloved van who has been the at the center of most of our family holidays over the last three years.
She has been posted before and we had a buyer lined up who pulled out at the last minute as he couldn't arrange finance!

We have owned her for three years now and have spent a small fortune on her.

Work carried out to date includes:
New front brakes and calipers
New interior custom built in a walnut finish
New headlining
New recon 1.6L engine
New headlining
respray 3 years ago
4 new tyres
New cab mats
New CD player

I'm going to stop there as I feel weak the amount I've spent!

She drives and pulls really well and will happily cruise a 55- 60 MPH all day long.

We are looking for around £12,500 OVNO (first to view will buy as she's a real beauty and worth every penny!)

photo1.JPG

photo2.JPG

photo3.JPG

photo4.JPG

photo5.JPG

photo6.JPG

photo7.JPG

Please give me a ring anytime. The van is based in Esher, Surrey
M: 07712 653990
W:01372 466666
H: 0208 4087868
or email me [email protected]

Winters coming and although there's been interest no real offers and things have gone quite. Have decided to mothball it over winter and use it as my ride to work when needed. I'm still interested in selling as I'd rather have the garage space. The irony is this van keeps on running unlike my T25 which has yet again failed to start on a cold day!!!!

the van is still for sale!

I have just had the front calipers and brakes all round replaced. She has also just had a fresh MOT which she passed with flying colours.

I am looking for a sale as don't wish to run two vans. I have also just spent another £540 on work, Which my other half isn't happy about so help.

She really is a beauty and is used for my daily ride to work at the moment!

Right the van has a fresh mot has been dusted of after the winter and now is back up for sale. As I only live round the corner from sandown which is handy so if there are are no takers before I will be there over the weekend.

She is ready to rock and roll and the good weather is coming soon!

I've just bought a weekend ticket to volksworld at sandown. The van will be there and I'm hoping once someone sees her in person they fall in love as I did.

Let me know if you want a viewing or would like to know more.

Neil

I still have the van and are looking for serious offers as she needs to go to make way for another van. She's a really solid van and extremely reliable. Drop me a line as all serious offers will be considered!

Hi

Please beware someone is trying to sell my van Illegally on Gum tree and Ebay (Item number 190680942541). I gave a buyer lot's information who then disapeared but took this and is advertising it. He has been reported to both, but it's still there as Ebay Response was we'll do it pretty much when we feel like it.

Neil

Latest posts