• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 Early Bay For Sale - Midlands

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenna_uk22

Reaction score
£10,995

For sale is our lovely, tax free, MOT exempt, 1971 early bay window campervan, Blossom. I bought her in 2007 and have enjoyed many great holidays and VW shows with her but unfortunately, over the years we have used her less and less due to other commitments and now feel it’s time to let her go onto a new home.

She's a good runner, I've regularly serviced her myself and had very few issues. Standard 1600, petrol, single carb, electronic ignition, 99,400 miles on the clock, RHD and standard exhaust.

Externally she’s looking pretty good for a vehicle of this age. She has been kept garaged for the 11 years I’ve owned her.

She started life as a Devon Moonraker in early 1971 but was restored by the previous owner in approx. 2003 when the original interior was removed and replaced with the full width rock and roll bed you see today. This has lots of storage underneath and works well.

We’re going to be very sad to see her go, but we know she will be a fantastic vehicle for somebody else to enjoy for many years to come.

PM for any further info. Based near Hinckley.

Thanks for reading

£10,995

Latest posts