• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 Early Dormobile Bay For Sale! Reduced Price - £8,000

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DjHarman

Reaction score
I am reluctantly selling my 1971 Dormobile Early Bay, due to buying a house and needing money for improvements.

NOW ON EBAY DUE TO NEEDING QUICK SALE
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291158979760?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have owned the van for 3 years and had many great times with it.
It has a new interior - re covered all seats inc bench seats and buddy seat, All Door cards
Wooden laminate flooring
Professionally hand made kitchen unit
Professionally hand made wardrobe
Restored original table
Cath kidston material curtains
Regularly serviced engine,
Tax exempt,
Dropped front spindles,
Excellent CD player including aux, 4 10 inch speakers, 2 6x9s, sub woofer and amp hidden away
Headlining is currently news paper clippings from 1971
Hand Painted 'sol' graphic on side, however part of the sliding door has been replaced and covers some of the graphic up
full year MOT and Tax (from April 2014)
The van may look rusty - but is only surface rust for the 'ratty' look.
Does also have original VW Front badge, but never fitted as the front panel previously held a spare wheel mount.

I will also include lots of extras that I have for the van inc, spare fuel pump (some how ended up with an extra when servicing the engine), various glass windows, new radio arial, chrome light eyelids, new sun visors.

The main thing that needs doing is the respray, if you don't like the 'ratty' look. Quoted £3,000 to prepare and respray the van, which could leave you with a show room condition bay

Really is a nice van to drive!

£8,000

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or to arrange a viewing. Any buyer must be prepared to pay a £200 deposit on the van
DJ Harman

Now On eBay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291158979760?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts