• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 Earlybay back on the market!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lenelby

Reaction score
Our van is back up for grabs as our buyer pulled out for personal circumstances

£12,500

It's been a very hard decision to make but our beloved van has to be sold to finance a family car and a T25 project.

She's had extensive work carried out on her which has included a complete hand built interior which is unique, plus a reconditioned 1600 engine a year ago. She's been under sealed and the paint work is savanah beige which seems very popular at the moment.

The van has a 3/4 double rock and roll bed with a front hammock and a single bed in the pop top.

She's has just been serviced and has had 2 new front discs fitted and calipers fitted a month a go. There is 4 months left on her MOT and because of the age she is TAX exempt.

She is stored outside and because of the weather there are a few rust bubbles appearing over one of the arches which is just cosmetic, but the Van is completely solid and has been looked after well.

She drives like a dream and we have some great family adventures in her which have included driving up and down the UK. She starts every time and in the three years has only broken down once which was when we had the engine replaced.

I know this is a cliche but first to see will buy as she's beautiful. I'm also based in surrey in Surbiton.

Please call me on 07712 653990 or email me at [email protected] for more info.

photo1.JPG

photo2.JPG

photo3.JPG

photo4.JPG

photo5.JPG

photo6.JPG

photo7.JPG

Hi All

The van has had a lot of interest but no real serious offers. I do need a fairly quick sale as I have already bought another so the poor girl has to go!

It really is worth a view if your in the market!

The van is still for sale and is being used as my daily ride into work at the moment!

I am open to sensible offers as I really don't want to have to mothball it over winter.

Latest posts