• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 'J' reg camper for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

1971 'J' Bay window camper (tax exempt)
Straight up Pop top roof
Awesome stereo, 12 stack CD and CD head deck radio pioneer, Phoenix gold comp amp (4 x 100w) running RCL monitor speakers, 800watt mono-block amp driving 15” hidden sub
Lowered to the ground but still a good ride wearing AMG Borbit alloys 16" with 30 profile new tyres 55 on rear for speed
2.0l type 4 solid engine (with no leaks, yep that’s right folks!!)
Years mot
new rear quarters and top windscreen panels fitted
tow hitch fitted (not wired but can do)
comes with an old awning (waterproof and cosy)
sliding side window, under dash trays
full width rock n roll Wesfalia bed
Tazbusr008.jpg

Devon swing out cooker
TV and Play station one included J
cool box which holds 48 beers (willing to supply filled if you buy it)
Demin seats with leopard skin double lined curtains (second spare set in blue if that’s not your thing)
split charge relay and 3 batteries so you can boogie all weekend at festivals and still be sure it will start
She will be packed and ready to go camping with spare gas bottles duvet pillows plates cups etc

do you know wot I might even buy this my self
Tazbus004-1.jpg

This is my baby and it has been for 9 years, I have been collecting the parts as they have come available to wot I think is the right spec
The only reason this Bus is for sale is because I am Emigrating.

it is rock solid but has patches of black where I have put the new panels in
right hand drive UK van

I know she’s 2 years younger than me but her body is in better shape than mine by a long shot
Offers very close to £3800

email: [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taz [email protected] 0795 828 4619

Latest posts