• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 LHD Westfalia For Sale [SOLD]

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bennyboy

Reaction score
We are selling our 1971 LHD Westfalia due to a lack of use and the need for something bigger. Please see below for spec and photo's, but if you do have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Price: OIRO £15,500[/b]

Spec:
1971 Earlybay LHD Westfalia,Original handbook, Original Number Plate
Imported 2007 - Original Pictures of when she was imported from San Francisco (Included is a lovely message from the previous American owners)
3/4 Rock 'n' Roll Bed.
New Single Hammock in Pop Top.
Hammock (for 'little ones') above front seats.
Fridge/sink unit (included but not currently fitted due to space).
A full set of insulated window panels.
Recently re-built engine with Mofoco Heads, twin Carbs & powder coated tinware.
New VW Aircooled Works 100% bio-fuel quality fuel line
Included (but not fitted) is a VW Aircooled Works engine bay fire extinguisher

Not so good bits:
The main one is the Engine lid which you will see from the photos that will either need replacing or re-painting due to rusting from the hinges.
There are also one or two small areas of bubbling on the paint work (see photos)

I have tried to be as honest as possible but if you do need any further information just pm me.

We are based near Leyburn in the Yorkshire Dales.

Thank you for looking.

AGGHHHHH! I've somehow managed to put the SOLD sign on my advert the second it went live, now I can't get rid of it.

Please can any admin/superuser help?

Thanks

Inept bennyboy! :)

Photos:
1.6 MB IMAG1360.jpg Check Error 1.6 MB IMAG1362.jpg Check Error 1.4 MB IMAG1364.jpg Check Error 1.5 MB IMAG1365.jpg Check Error 1.4 MB IMAG1368.jpg Check Error 1.4 MB IMAG1369.jpg Check Error 1.4 MB IMAG1373.jpg Check Error 1.2 MB IMAG1375.jpg Check Error 1.1 MB IMAG1376.jpg Check Error 1 MB IMAG1383.jpg Check Error 1.1 MB IMAG1391.jpg Check Error 0.9 MB IMAG1395.jpg Check Error

:evil: :evil: FGS

If anyone is still interested after this disastrous post :roll: then please get in touch and I will e-mail the photos that I can't attach here!!

:oops: :oops:

Thanks
Still inept bennyboy!

Still for Sale, can be viewed in Darlington if it's easier :)
Open to reasonable offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts