• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 RHD Bay Sunroof Deluxe Price pending

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NOSeurope

Reaction score
Up for sale is my Deluxe RHD Sunroof 71 Bay. I had bought this bus to put a camping interior, after buying it I found another Bay which was already fitted with a factory camping interior, so basically the sunroof deluxe is up for sale, as I don’t have any space where to store it.
The condition of the bay is quite good, however it needs changing the middle steering link pin (the pin on the front axel) and the sunroof needs new mechanism (remember I wanted to put a camping interior so I would have taken the sunroof away and would have put a westy top) about the rest... it drives and feels very good.
Price GBpending obo (this is a cheap good buy) for a RHD DELUXE

IMG_7801Medium.jpg

IMG_7798Medium.jpg

IMG_7804Medium.jpg

IMG_7815Medium.jpg

IMG_7814Medium.jpg

IMG_7816Medium.jpg

IMG_7817Medium.jpg

IMG_7805Medium.jpg

IMG_7807Medium.jpg

IMG_7808Medium.jpg

IMG_7809Medium.jpg

IMG_7818Medium.jpg

IMG_79271.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING

Fecking hell £2500, that looks a cracker at that price and wont be on the market long, any idea what its like behind the pans?

This bus cant be in the UK can it? :shock:

can i call dibs on this one (is that legally binding) im sick of welding my bus and would love a bus that just needed a few mechanicals to get it going. i nearly bought the jeans split the other day on ebay im that desperate to get behind the wheel of a bus

hello guys,
thanks for your posts,
yes the bus is a very nice VW for the price
i put the price cheap cos i want to make some space for my other project which will be back in my garage in the next 2 weeks
the bus is in the south of italy, not in the UK however we usually ship them to southampton
anyway
SORRY for not answering your posts but my PC was down.
THE BUS IS NOW PENDING Thanks

NOSeurope said:
hello guys,
thanks for your posts,
yes the bus is a very nice VW for the price
i put the price cheap cos i want to make some space for my other project which will be back in my garage in the next 2 weeks
the bus is in the south of italy, not in the UK however we usually ship them to southampton
anyway
SORRY for not answering your posts but my PC was down.
THE BUS IS NOW PENDING Thanks
is this still for sale. when are you shipping it coz i would like to view befor buying and i am very interested

Latest posts