• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold *SOLD* 1971 Westy with Teardrop Caravan

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NellyM

Reaction score
Sadly the time has come for someone else to enjoy our lovely camper "Flo" along with "Bess" the teardrop caravan.

The van is a 1971 Californian LHD import with front disc brakes and a very strong and reliable 1600 TP engine, she is extremely solid with a couple of small blisters but they have been there since we bought her 9 years ago.

The van and caravan have always been garaged thughout our ownership and very well maintained as hopefully you can see from the images. When we bought the van it had been painted and the seats had been reupolstered but apart from that we have done everything else. The interior was supplied and fitted by Dunc at Vanmotion with all the wiring installed by us along with a great sound system and leisure battery with split charge.

I have listed the main points below but I am sure to have missed something but please get in touch if you are interested and we can have a chat.

Please note - We will not sell the van or trailer individually.

FLO
  • Fresh MOT with no advisories 11/05/22
  • Bespoke interior with lots of storage
  • Waeco fridge with freezer compartment
  • Pop out Philips radio with sat. Nav and Bluetooth
  • 2 Amps with sub
  • Removable roof ladder
  • Mad Matz front carpets
  • New leisure battery end of last year
  • Electric hook up with extension lead
  • Towbar
  • Side step
  • Outdoor cover from Just Kampers
  • LED interior lighting
  • Khyam quick erect awning with 2 bedrooms
  • Professionally undersealed
  • Spare wheel
  • Continental bed in pop top
  • Blinds throughout with pop on windscreen and side window covers
  • Tracker
BESS
  • Electric hook up
  • 12V Power sockets
  • On board 240V/12V Durite charger
  • Leisure battery - Needs to be replaced
  • TV with built in DVD player
  • Bespoke memory foam matress
  • Rear stoage with drawer and twin 240V socket
  • Double glazed window
  • LED interior light
  • Battery status meter
We also have lots of camping equipment (too much to list!) including a windbreak, wardrobe, table and chemical toilet that will be included in the sale.

Asking £26,000

IMG_4429.jpgIMG_4430.jpgIMG_4431.jpgIMG_4432.jpgIMG_4433.jpgIMG_4434.jpgIMG_4438.jpgIMG_4439.jpgIMG_4446.jpgIMG_4451.jpgIMG_4481.jpgIMG_4483.jpgIMG_4484.jpgIMG_4488.jpgIMG_4489.jpgIMG_4492.jpgIMG_4496.jpgIMG_4497.jpgIMG_4498.jpgIMG_4502.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely lovely combo, alas I only have one garage so struggling to think where I would store the tear drop.
There's no mention of hob/cooker, is that in one of units behind front seats?

Great looking pair. Good luck with the sale.

Pity you will not sell separately as I would be interested in the van only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts