• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 Bay Panelvan For Sale on Ebay easy Project -drive away!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julesvw

Reaction score
Hi All,

Marley is on E-bay with new up-to date pics. But feel free to read on

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=250277347050" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IMG_2526.jpg

IMG_2519.jpg

This is Marley, 1972 panelvan. I've just become a Dad and want to upgrade to a Camper with windows that needs no work, so my little girl can see where we're going. Also I no longer have the time. This is such an easy finishing job, someone will get a bargain. Great looking van with a fibre glass visor moulded from a split and fused on. The guy before me put it on, but I love it and he looks great.

Has full MOT for 12 months, 12 months Tax (exempt), Sailed through last MOT, starts on the button every time, extremely reliable, never ever let us down, new engine in 2006, new Fuch replicas with Brand new tyres, massive stereo, 7" touch screen DVD player with surround sound and 700 Watt Sub (for quality not noise!), new cab doors, EMPI trigger style gearshift, full width rock and roll bed, roof rack and side steps also included in sale. This is a great surf bus ready to be used instantly as I will sell him with a Big Just Kampers awning and a three hob gas cooker. :p

He will need bottom 10-12 inches to be repaired in the future, hence low price, Chassis 100% solid. But he is currently used as normal with no problems. You all know the score etc.

Offers over £2.5K considered. I'm based in Bristol 3 mins off the M5. Call me to arrange viewing 07715103457. I live in a bad signal area so leave a message if I don't answer and I will ring back from a land line.

pics of the worst bits....

IMG_2553.jpg

IMG_2554.jpg

IMG_2555.jpg

IMG_2556.jpg

IMG_2557.jpg

IMG_2551.jpg

For other wide pics see eBay

Cheers
Jules

Latest posts