• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 Microbus Deluxe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbreed

Reaction score
1972 Microbus Deluxe Chianti red under white. 12 months MOT very good condition. Recent new recon 1600 twin port eng with twin carbs. For more information email
[email protected] or call julie on 01446 775893

Attachments

• Van Piccie.JPG
    109.9 KB
i hope mine looks half as good in the same colour when its finished :wink:

GL with the sale

An Ex Volksworld Feature bus too ( Feb 2002 ) seems to have lost its WPS engine along the way!

A very nice sunroof deluxe though 8)

mattyd72 said:
An Ex Volksworld Feature bus too ( Feb 2002 ) seems to have lost its WPS engine along the way!

I thought I recognised this - it's Dean Weaver's old bus. A lovely bus, and looks like it's been well cared for since Deano sold it too.

mcvw said:
mattyd72 said:

I thought I recognised this - it's Dean Weaver's old bus. A lovely bus, and looks like it's been well cared for since Deano sold it too.

Thats the one, hope your euro mission with your new bus works out dude I may have to come over to Walton and have a peep when it arrives! :wink:

Latest posts