• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 VW Devon campervan SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Red Bus

Reaction score
Now Sold! Now Sold! Now Sold! Now Sold! Now Sold! Now Sold! Now Sold! Now Sold! Now Sold!

including loads of extras, all ready to go for the summer!

VW bay window 1972 Devon campervan, beryl green, pop top with bunks, RHD, 1600 engine, stock height, new whiteband tyres, 12months MOT and obviously tax free!

Devon pop top and front roof rack:

france10.jpg

Exterior

van_fr10.jpg

Interior has the Devon swing-out cooker, removable table (with legs for setting up inside or out), sink with water container, buddy seat, R&R bed, check floor, stereo, cupboards, storage etc etc

exteri10.jpg

interi10.jpg

Also comes with LOADS of extras; a vehicle cover for winter, retro JK awning (hardly used), stereo with CD player/ USB connection/ iPod connector/ remote control, great speakers (6x9s installed in a retro suitcase and 7x5s in the rear), some other camping kit like blanket, 2 picnic chairs and lots of spares like accelerator and clutch cables, petrol can, 4 into 1 exhaust header, original air filter (not yet fitted), points/ condenser, bulbs etc and some books like the Haynes manual.

Pretty much everything you need to go camping next weekend!

front_10.jpg

The bad bits; There is a slight crack in the paint on the driver’s door (minor incident in a car park…) and there are a few little blisters. It is not a show and shine vehicle but a beautiful fun camper to use as it was intended. I am happy to take any photo you like or better than that, come and look all round and underneath

Crack in paint:

offsid10.jpg

Nearside rear tray blisters

nearsi10.jpg

The offside (battery) tray is new and no rust

offsid11.jpg

I have driven this bus around France, Netherlands and the UK and to many music festivals and camping trips.

No part exchange. It is £9,000 with all the extras included. Ready to go for the summer.

PM me with your email address with any questions, or if you want a specific photo. Advertised elsewhere and already some interest shown…

Cheers,

Now Sold! Now Sold! Now Sold! Now Sold! Now Sold! Now Sold! Now Sold! Now Sold! Now Sold!

8-54.jpg

Hi there, a couple of quickies - firstly do you have any pics of the bunks? and do they work? secondly do you have any other pics around and inside and out? Lastly where is she parked for a look 'all round and underneath' - a visit?

Hi Wottie,

Thanks for looking

Yes the bunks are up there in the pop top, I don't have any pics as I think I only used them once to store some bags on! Work fine though. They're the standard Devon trapezoidal ones that hinge out and I think the fabric has been replaced. They would be best suited for children, and, if you're looking for space note I am including a JK drive away awning which is in fantastic condition. I can take a pic at the weekend if you still want to see them

I will email you some more pics, is there something in particular you would like?

Oops, thought my location was in my profile, I am in Oxfordshire. If anyone wants to view just let me know

Cheers, any more questions let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts