• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 Weatfalia Californian Crossover for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turkish

Reaction score
Well after a long time sitting on the fence it's time to pull my finger out and sell the van.

For some reason I can't get pics up from my phone so I will send pics upon request until I can sort getting them posted up here.

But it's a K reg / 1972 Westfalia crossover imported from California tax exempt!

Since we've had it, which has been since 2007 if I remember right, it has had a recon remtec 1800 type 4 engine, the box reconditioned by cogbox, new twin choke webber progressive carb, new alternator, a recon starter, full brake rebuild inc new callipers, new heat exchangers, stainless steal exhaust, Fuchs adjuster on the front and lowered all round, spax adjustable shocks on the front, Westfalia towbar, genuine VW quality rocker covers, all bushes on the gear selector rods, BRM alloys, heavy duty leisure battery with inverter.

Everything mechanical has been either replaced or professionally reconditioned. All mechanical work and servicing has been carried out by Mick know as the DubDoktor or MRM to a very high spec. Anyone who knows Mick or has come across his work will know he does not cut corners and will know his work is quality.

MOT'd until September, no failure or advisories. Starts first time and mechanically sound.

The bus has recently been stripped and various panels replaced (all Schofield) inc front panel rear arches and lower middle panel opposite sliding door. Complete reprint in savanna beige (white above swage line). All rubber seals replaced with quality german replacements.

Interior re trim inc refurb of seat padding with original material and new sponge on rear seats. The three door cards admittedly need re doing but I can supply ply ready cut to recover and details of the trimmer we used.

This bus has served us well over the years and we have had some great times. It has never let us down which I can only put down to Mick's servicing and work. She has taken us to Newquay many times as well as Brighton numerous times.

The interior includes original front bunk and table.

The body work needs some minor attention but nothing major, the underneath is solid.

So I think I have covered everything I can think of and have been as honest as I can.

Any questions please ask - 07940520925

£15,750 ovno

I do have a couple of awnings available too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all, having problems getting pics up, no idea why.

Still for sale and based in DY4 area

Say board quota has been reach so won't post pics from my iphone???

Right folks at last some pics, if i am honest i have been holding off on the basis i may change my mind but sadly not

So here she is, she must go soonest please so someone find a room for this girl in their heart and buy and care for this camper

Latest posts