• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1974 Eriba Puck

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sean 65 SO42

Reaction score
For sale 1974 Eriba Puck

Excellent example for year with original awning, in excellent condition.

Interior has original curtains, nets & upholstery.
Even has original pedal bin. Cooker and sink hardly used, sink even has original sticker in sink bowl.

Underside 100% solid.

Brake towing hitch.

Overall excellent condition for year.

Owned for a couple of years, selling to fund new project. Any inspection welcome.

£3200
[imghttp://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv294/seanju/puck/P1020143.jpg][/img]

P1020145.jpg

P1020146.jpg

P1020144.jpg

P1020133.jpg

P1020135.jpg

P1020137.jpg

P1020139.jpg

P1020141.jpg

P1020140.jpg

P1020131.jpg

P1020129.jpg

Can be linked to bus , as pics, to make a very private camping unit.

Hi there! Is this beauty still for sale? I have a friend who is looking for one
If so, how can he get in touch with you, he's not an early bayer but looking to buy a splittie and puck

Many thanks
Natalie

Hi, im very sorry for bothering you and if i have the wrong person i am sorry. i am looking for the owner of this camper van HKH278C or previous owner maybe.
Long story short in February i purchased an old Canon film camera from a local charity shop in Penistone, in the camera was some film, when i got this developed, these were the photos in the album and im trying to track down and send the photos back to the rightful owner.
This particular campervan with the same reg plate was pictured with family, a lovely lady and children, on what looks to be a very good camping holiday.
If this is you could you please contact me. thank you Caroline.

Latest posts