• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

356 chrome wheels and hub caps and Blaupunkt Wolfsburg radio

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shroom

Reaction score
356 chrome wheels for sale with hub caps and Blaupunkt Wolfsburg III radio

Taking these off my ghia, always cleaned and kept under cover. Obviously they would fit a bus. They are in excellent condition with Porsche centre caps and hubcaps. They are made in Brasil, not china and seem to have been made in 2006. They are 4.5J on a 15 and ET 25mm wide 205/5 pcd , I am having tyres taken off. I have searched for these for sale on this forum with no luck so have had an (un)educated guess at price £200 for 4. Could post for around £25 (they are about 38kg) or you can arrange your own.

Blaupunkt Wolfsburg III radio in excellent condition works perfectly with sort after, so I am told, VW nobs. NO scrtches on chrome fascia £90. If wanted would post for about £5 or arrange your own courier.

wheels on car
foj1o7.jpg

close up
1s0128.jpg

radio

12513zr.jpg

Iain 07846127070 located in east dorest

Hi!

Real interested in the hub caps if you sell separately?! 8)

I've been trying to get around to getting rid of my ratty ones for ages................. :roll:

Cheers!

Alistair

seems like everyone want the hub caps.. no one wants the wheels

Oh well

will keep you posted

IAin

got your pm and am happy to take the radio but just had a brain storm..........did it come out of the kg in which case I don't think it will fit in a bay dash.

i have one of these in my bay i will swap it over tonight to make sure this one fits.. my dash does not look like it has been cut to fit this. I have been told it was standard fit, with the emden the deluxe version

will let you know

IAin

Blaupunkt Wolfsburg radio radio in bay dash

14lq2dz.jpg

Hope this helps

Iain

Latest posts