55 Swedish Oval

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

issit

Reaction score
ok not a Earlybay but cool as 8) 8) 55 Swedish Oval name is Spit
:mrgreen: Totally solid, runs with matching numbers 0g motor , 6v , semaphores working , lowered front end , all rare 55 parts are retained , ribbed doors , bat steering wheel and heart rear lights

8)

lil_azza said:
Very cool got anymore pics?

ok pics from Saturday left southwales 4.45am to Hartlepool :D to pic him up :cool: 290 miles great drive got to Andys house 9.20am so pretty good there he was patina to die for :mrgreen: had a drive just loved it deal done Quick cuppa tax it online yes free :D time to do the 290 miles home.
plan was fuel up stop at a cool dinener we seen on the way up :cool: so it was all going well tell the old 6v battery gave up seem it wasn't holding charge :| but i still had a Big smile :D breakdown came said battery so it was recovery home.
here's a few pics

recovery took us to the dinener to swap trucks i time for a breakfast swap was done i jumped into my mates car got home for 6.30pm spit the oval landed 7.45pm.

ordered new 6v battery today pic it up at 2pm today cant wait :D will take some interior shoots later

I love it :mrgreen: new 6v battery fitted last weekend some pics from today :D:D

Here are some interior pics & a few shots :cool:

and no it didn't go to vw hangout last year i put the sticker on 8)

Fernando Palmela said:
I love this car, i have one VW 6/1955 oval Sedan de Luxe L227 strato silver 52 blue

Cool Any pics mines strato sliver too

few details found on good old Vzi :D History found in a farmers field in Sweden where the under side was restored and body kept og patina :D found this with the paper work

Dave Fritz bought it into uk in 2006 sold it to Andy the last owner on 17/8/06 :) £3100 till now been to a few shows over the years i put the 2015 Vw Hangout sticker on :D

picking American wide 5 Eagles soon 8)

Little shot of engine and new look without the rack :mrgreen:
New Brakes all round front bearing and eagle wide 5 polished Empi :mrgreen:

interior shot

Started to fit the new wheels, and lower the rear but had to do all the brakes First both front wheel bearing

New Front Matts from mad matts and CSP Quick Shifter ;)

Latest posts