• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

67-69 NOS ignition and housing ****SOLD*****

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busboy72

Reaction score
Bought this from a chap over in Europe for my 67 bus as mine had a repro barrel and key fitted (which had packed up ) and the previous owner in the states had cut all the wires off and and used a couple of hidden toggle switches and a push button to start the bus :shock: :shock: :shock:

It was sold to me as NOS and they don't come with a barrel and key just the housing, steering lock and wires etc
the chap over in Europe had a really good used original vw barrel and key and had a new key cut for me as well, he told me that there are a few different ones of these, mine was a sept 67 bus and the part number was the same, the part number of this one is 211 905 851 or 881 L and according to the tag on it is good for years ?-68 to 7-69

Prob really rare which is why i have hung onto it for ages,i have never seen another one and i sold my bus unfinished the other year :( :(

£150 posted 1st class signed for or £140 if you would like to collect it, i am in the Worksop/ Sheffield Area

clearing out everything i have vw so if you come and collect you can have a look ;) ;) got loads of stuff that hopefully i'll have time to list on here

Latest posts