• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

68 only ingnition and hosuing

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex

Reaction score
need a 68 only ingtion, with a key and compelate housing if possible, so if anyone braking a 68 bay, i need to know,

also a early bay MPH speedo would be nice,

cheers
alex!

yes and yes,

see we over here in Aussie had MPH years ago (ask lowbus) now we have kph, so many of our busses are mph, maybe we can do a exchange service, each party pay postage (reckon about 6 quid), i have about 10 mph speedos! and need kph!

infact i will post a fresh thread about this.

i have a complete set od early bay locks and ignition, as in one key fits all, i want $100 plus postage for the whole set!

Andy

might do the swap on the speed matey, but i just need the ignition and the housing, ie the bit which grabs on the steering coloum, as is smaller than the late ones, and i *broke* mine.....

arrr, will have a look, just a question, are the LHD ignition's the same as RHD, never know do ya!

Ive got some early bay speedos for sale

one in the photo in the for sale section, and a 68 only type one with lower mileometer.

Latest posts