• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

68 Westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aspo13

Reaction score
Time has come to sell this now that my family is growing and we need a kitchen extention!
Imported by Steve Walker when he was still in Sheffield and lowered using C.E. adjusters at front and a spline at the rear.

I'm the first owner on the log book. Was originally sold in March 68 in L.A.

Has had a full respray, new dash top and new seals throughout, all windows, doors, sliding door, enginge hatch, tailgate etc.

New pop-top canvas and all seals from K.K. and J.K. Pages of receipts from Heritage for clips, screws, jail bars, engine seal & gearbox seals.

Full TMI panel set from Heritage (kick-boards, doors, tailgate, sliding door etc) and new cab carpet and chequer flooring in rear with new ply floor.
Delux interior winders and handles.
Original V.W. America radio to keep the dash looking nice
Still have original roof bunk but I haven't fitted it.
Rest of interior is all complete but the sink unit is missing its filler neck and bowl.
New ply headliner, with both interior lights. These work either individually or off the correct factory fitted dash switch to turn them both on at the same time.
All new curtains and tie backs.
Scat shifter.

CSP disc's on front from M7 with new master cylinder so it stops brilliantly
Good replacement gearbox and 1600tp engine that has been compression checked and fully serviced with points, plugs, dizzy cap, rotor arm, nearly new carb and new air pipes, runs great. Heat exchangers are all present and good with all the brackets and cables intact.
All tinware present and freshly powdercoated in black with new seals.

Bumpers and brackets powder coated, but back bumper is not the straightest in the world but it is a correct early bay one.

Correct round reflectors with new seals.

Wheels are Porsche 356 replica's on the back 5.5j, genuine on the front 4.5j. I want to keep the original Porsche wheels for someting else but it should have a set of Empi 5's anthracite colour instead. Tyres are new 185/60's and 175/60's.

I'm looking for £11,500 ono. Any queries just give me a call 07910 207618.
P7250153.jpg

P7250151.jpg

P7250154.jpg

P7250150.jpg

P7250149.jpg

P7250142.jpg

It looks very nice indeed and I'm certain it won't hang around too long ;)

Thanks for the comments guys.

Someone is hopefully coming down from Glasgow to have a look tomorrow.

aspo13 said:
Thanks for the comments guys.

Someone is hopefully coming down from Glasgow to have a look tomorrow.

Why am i not supprised. ;)

Bus is sold with deposit received. All being well off for a new life next friday!

Starting with withdrawals already, if I sell my multivan too then the missus might let me get another aircooled bus :lol: First time in 12 years without an aircooled bus feels a bit weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts