71 Dormobile Spruce Up........

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FamilyCamper said:
Hi 71Dormobile, I tried to connect via Volkszone but I see you're more active over here. Just thought you might like to see some images of [PBP 116K] when it belonged to my grandparents. Skimming through these pages shows how much work you've put into her, looks incredible!

Chinon-Loire-88.jpg

Camper.jpg

Dam i haven't been on here for a while, logged in at lunch today!!. Would love to see the pics of PBP116K the link isn't working, if you have these again and any more then please post so we can see. Thanks....

71Dormobile said:
Dam i haven't been on here for a while, logged in at lunch today!!. Would love to see the pics of PBP116K the link isn't working, if you have these again and any more then please post so we can see. Thanks....
Apologies, I've updated the images in the original post!

FamilyCamper said:
Just thought you might like to see some images of [PBP 116K] when it belonged to my grandparents. Skimming through these pages shows how much work you've put into her, looks incredible!

ol1HvRz.jpg

8Jji4fY.jpg

Edit: Updated images

Wow thanks so much for posting these pictures, they are fantastic. Your grandfather took great care of her, I have a huge file of the vans history, MOT / Service Records and its great to see he took her over to Europe for hols :mrgreen:

So we have Ruby out for a few trips a new MOT following fitting of new reard drums shoes and CV boots. Also been away for a few days on our 2022 hols, now needing a new inlet manifold pics to follow shortly. Once I work out how as I think photobucket is defunct / want ££££

Wow thanks so much for posting these pictures, they are fantastic. Your grandfather took great care of her, I have a huge file of the vans history, MOT / Service Records and its great to see he took her over to Europe for hols :mrgreen:
Absolutely amazing to see these pics with the original owner. I owned PBP for a while and sold it to Mike (the current owner) maybe 15 years ago?

Absolutely amazing to see these pics with the original owner. I owned PBP for a while and sold it to Mike (the current owner) maybe 15 years ago?
Hey Rich hope your keeping well and the collection is still as healthy, PBP still going strong and the pics on this post with the original owner are a real nice addition so glad when they popped up! I'm after a new inlet manifold at the mo, would you have any ideas? Perhaps I'll get lucky at Busfest over in Malvern in early September I must go this year....