• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

71 Westfalia Early Bay Price Reduced

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ciderbay

Reaction score
1971 VW Westfalia Bay Window Campervan.
Left hand drive (imported from California in 2009).
Excellent condition.
MOT March 2020 (no advisories)
Recent full engine rebuild (by Ollies Beetleworks).
Rock 'n' roll bed, full Westfalia interior.
Front disc brakes.
Road tax exempt.
Extras included
Range of VW books & owners manual.
Lined curtains.
Steel frame drive away just campers awning with spare cover which has a bedroom section, groundsheet & carpet.
Original fly screen for rear door.
Original bunk bed that goes in front over the drivers & passenger seat.
Original westfalia fold out single bed for roof (not fitted but rare item to get hold of).
New van cover.

This is not your usual rust bucket, stuffed with filler and a quick blow over paint job, this is an excellent solid van, described by a vw camper expert as "a good solid honest van".

Looking for £19,000 or nearest offer.

Payment only in UK sterling please.

Please PM or comment for further details.

First to see will buy

Based in Yeovil, Somerset

No canvassers or resellers thanks

Thanks for looking at my listing

busthomas said:
I sent you a PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM replied to, ignore the SOLD status of the listing, i clicked on it by mistake, just waiting for moderators to change back.

you can change it back yourself by clicking the same button in case it happens again.

A message to the time wasters, a sensible offer does not include 10,000 euros because that's all you can afford.

I also do not accept Danish Krone, Turkish Lira, magic beans or tiddly winks, only English Sterling, preferably via bank transfer.

Thanks

Any reasonable offer considered, must go soon due to house purchase.

But please no more dreamers or time wasters, you need to look elsewhere if you want a van for 10k.

Hi there,

looks like a nice and clean bus! Are engine and gearbox matching number? Is it an dual channel engine? Is there any corrosion present? Du you have some pic's from underneath?
Thank you for reply.

Best regards

Florian

coolflo said:
Hi there,

looks like a nice and clean bus! Are engine and gearbox matching number? Is it an dual channel engine? Is there any corrosion present? Du you have some pic's from underneath?
Thank you for reply.

Best regards

Florian

I wouldn't think engine and gearbox are matching number as it came with a new gearbox when I got it and I've had the whole engine rebuilt with replacement crankcase as the old one was overbored beyond its limits by the previous American engine builder.

Sorry I don't know what you mean by dual channel engine, it runs on a single carb if that's what you are asking?

Only light surface rust on rear bumper as far as I know, nothing was recorded or advised on the recent MOT.

Sorry no pictures of the underneath, i do not have a car ramp to lift it to get pictures from underneath.

Latest posts