• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

72 Crossover Rear Bumper wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one that has been repaired (as it had been cut out for a towbar) and also fre damaged as it was in my bus when i lost it (not selling it well am i) It will need shot blasting and painting basically as its been through a rough time. All so got some splash pans i paid £28 off here that suffered the same fate. The fire showed up rust holes that wernt there before (filler burns well). I can get pics if interested even if it tides you over.

Also off the back of the above i have the bumper brackets to fit a factory towbar as well and the towbar to go with it so basically the whole set up. this wasnt in the fire as i took it off for someone else who wanted it, but then changed their mind when they realised i need their bumper brackets as part of the deal (otherwise i would have no way to fit my bumper back on)

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21685" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts