72 Crossover Refurb... Not there yet...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zcat7

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Crossover
So I know there are lots of you out there waiting to see the pics of my refurb and yes I did get he bus back yesterday but unfortunately there are many problems to be fixed and she's got to go back... :(

It looks like the welding work was good but the spray shop that it was shipped out to were shocking and basically forgot to do any prep work! :evil: :shock:

She is scheduled to go back in about a month and have the problems resolved so Mags and co, you will have to wait a little longer to see the finished article I'm afraid...

Neil

It's heartbreaking when you've waited so long and paid out a chunk of cash! The guy is sure he can fix things but the list is long so only time will tell...

Its a real downer when you think your gonna get your bus back and it turns out not as you expected!
I have had similar problems in the past so you are not alone
Paintshops you got to watch every move because it aint just about blowing it over though some think they can get away with it
some are very good and cost accordingly and the not so good ones think they can charge the same because they think they can blag it :roll:
Get round there as much as you can, until they ask to leave :) good luck

Latest posts