907 gas canisters....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trinketpimp

Reaction score
Hello All, after those nice chaps of the caravan living/ lay-by fly tipping kind stole my full gas bottle from the shed ( along with other things) my fault, as being a trusting type, it wasn't locked... I have had to get another bottle to trade in off marketplace for £20... but finding a full one or at least somewhere that stocks them is a real mare. Just wondering if this is a Cotswolds issue or if others are having the same issues?

I got mine from the local recycling Centre. Speak nice and they will give you one for nothing. I then took it to the local garage who exchanged it. No worries. There doesn’t seem to be a shortage down here

I am pleased to learn that one can still obtain exchange refills for Camping Gaz 907 butane cylinders. The last time I got refills was back in the early-1990s and I have a few additional empties to exchange at sometime in the future. Sadly, my Westfalia Continental only has storage space in the downward-ventilated gas cabinet for two at a time.

Latest posts