• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

A few free bits...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happystamps

Reaction score
Hi guys, having a mini clearout. I'll put this stuff on VZI and maybe latebay too if I have time.
Only hitch is- I'm flaky. REEEEALLY flaky. So you want this stuff, you're gonna have to nag me for it, OK? I won't be offended.
Collection is best from near Worcester, might consider posting if nobody'll collect.

Late bay? Rear brake cylinder, never actually used, moves freely

Late bug glovebox, catch is a bit sticky

EB Brake fluid upper reservoir "hose"- will probably need new seals- reservoir itself is gone.

Bay fresh air vent, slightly misshapen but easily fixed.

Beetle tyre (155/80/15 I think, decent make, plenty of tread)
Bay quarterlight seal, decent enough I think, but with a bit of wear around one of the pivot holes. should be OK.
Late bay rim
Bay sliding door track cover- Offside- Needs a little bit of straightening out, but has had decent welded repairs, just needs a tab and a bit of filler from memory.
Washing machine drum with baby moon "wok"- Im pretty much sticking to festivals at the moment, and they don't allow open fires.

Couple of as41 cases, both need line bores, one has fire damage but may be workable. Provisionally taken.

2x Dunlop winter tyres, 16" x 175 x 65 (off the top of my head, they're around that)

There's probably more stuff- I know I have some spare glass- but for now that's it.

Cheers chaps

Si

Hey dude, I can't collect but I will badger that fuse box holder off you if you will post it :p

can you please post the brake upper reservoir/hose to BS4 5RG? i have been looking for the round one for ages. let me know. thanks

gvee said:
Hey dude, I can't collect but I will badger that fuse box holder off you if you will post it :p

For you mate, of course I can. I've actually got two, so if anybody else wanted one, there's still one up for grabs.
PM me your address gvee.

reezvaan said:
can you please post the brake upper reservoir/hose to BS4 5RG? i have been looking for the round one for ages. let me know. thanks

Hmm, I'll have a look. Reservoir, no problem. Hose is pretty stiff though- I suppose I could no problem if you paid postage, but might be a bit bulky for such a wee thing. I'm back with the van on Tuesday, so I'll take it into work and see if I can wrap it up- Nag me though or I'll forget!

WillK said:
I'd love the cab door handle if the chrome's in reasonable shape.

Happy to collect.

Will

I think the chrome's good- I'll take some piccies on Tuesday for you when i'm next with the van. Remind me though, or I can't promise anything ;-)

I will take the reservoir alone. Can use my own hose from the parts box. Plz forward me your paypal with postage and i would cover the postage. Thanks.

reezvaan said:
I will take the reservoir alone. Can use my own hose from the parts box. Plz forward me your paypal with postage and i would cover the postage. Thanks.

Fair enough mate. I'll let you know when I've sent it (hopefully Thursday) with the postage.

Few more bits:

Late bay/1303 fuse box- some nutter painted it green.

Shift rod section- the short link (long rod has been cut up, there's only about a foot of it left)

Bag O'Belts- inertia type, might be complete, think so.

Stratocaster body- this was an early eighties Japanese Squier- solid alder body, 3 piece rather than 2 I think but well made and much better than laminate. Black paint is conductive shielding paint from Stewmac, if that's still going.

fixed quarterlight rubber- NS? no cracks but unsightly pitting at the bottom. Still, it'd seal fine.

Bay Cab window regulators (L only)

Couple of sony headunits, untested

Flat screen PC monitor

I'd gladly take those headlamp bits off your hands, and am also in worcester so collection no probs. I was too slow on some of the other parts!

I'll also take the cab door cut and Rhs window regulator, please
Will pm to arrange collection.

Thanks!
Will

Happystamps said:
gvee said:

For you mate, of course I can. I've actually got two, so if anybody else wanted one, there's still one up for grabs.
PM me your address gvee.

Hi I'll take the second fuse box holder if thats ok.

Again wont be able to collect so if you could let me know how much you want to post it.

Regards
Rob

I'll take that complete vent off your hands please.
If you dont mind posting that would be ideal if you could send me your paypal and ill sort out the postage cost.
Cheers
Dan

dynastydan35 said:
I'll take that complete vent off your hands please.
If you dont mind posting that would be ideal if you could send me your paypal and ill sort out the postage cost.
Cheers
Dan

OK Dan, no problem. PM me your address if you haven't already.

Moseley said:
I'd gladly take those headlamp bits off your hands, and am also in worcester so collection no probs. I was too slow on some of the other parts!

No problem buddy, sorry I didn't reply quicker! I'm around tonight, tomorrow night, and saturday/sunday daytime for collection? PM me.

Right then so far-

Reezvaan is having the master cylinder reservoir- That's all packed up and ready to go, 'cos he nagged me.
WillK is picking up the cab door handle, door cut and window regulator tonight
DynastyDan is having the complete fresh air vent- Though I haven't sent it yet because I'm arse.
Mrfish and Gvee are having my fuse box holders- again, I haven't posted them yet, sorry guys. I'll wrap them up tonight.
Curly1 might be having the cases, I've gotta send him some photos when it's not dark.
Moseley might be having the headlight bits, but I only just told him he can have 'em if he wants.
And some chap wants the rest of it but it sounds like he's gonna sell it off, so I'll let other folks pick stuff they actually need first.

Everything in the above posts is still available!

Oh, Also got a tailgate handle, good chrome, no key.
Assuming the replacement I've bought fits properly, of course.

Latest posts