A VW (also a lot type 2) archive with 62 brochures

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

www.campervoet.nl

Reaction score
Hello, i have a rental company in The Netherlands. I collect Brochures from VW. In total i bought and upload 62 brochures from VW Type 2 buses. VW brochures archive And a few other brochures. I hope you enjoy it.
It have cost me a lot of money to upload it professionally. But That's my way of supporting the community.
Please let me know if you enjoyed it. Or if it was to any help to you.
Like the pictures underneath it's all from that source.
Greeting Marcel Voet

Attachments

• Volkswagen T2 busje huren, camper voet  link.jpg
    Volkswagen T2 busje huren, camper voet link.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 1
  • oldtimer huren zelf rijden daghuur.jpg
    oldtimer huren zelf rijden daghuur.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 1
  • Volkswagen T1 busje huren, zelf rijden oldtimer.jpg
    Volkswagen T1 busje huren, zelf rijden oldtimer.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Volkswagen bus huren, T1.jpg
    Volkswagen bus huren, T1.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 1
Brilliant Marcel,
I particularly like the artist impressions of them driving along, this is how it was done before photography really got its foot in the door. I watched a similar thing on a TV channel the other day of collectors of memorabillia of all descriptions were at a lady’s house in the USA , this lady had a massive collection left from her father who was an artist that drew advertising for Chevrolet. There were collections there of the original first sketch, then a detailed drawing then the completed advertisement of several 1960s Chevrolets and they fetched quite an amount of dollars. The artist could always use a little imagination with stretching and re shaping just a little to give the impression of speed, or making the passenger look much smaller once in the car.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, Than you very much for your efforts :)

Latest posts