Action Stations!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rikki James

Reaction score
Brian Burrows and the VW Action Team have very kindly given all the bus racing clubs there own official racing sessions at this event, these sessions are primarily for members and wanna be members, to be able to all race at the same time (using both lanes).

Who and when?

B.W.A. Buses With Attitude (split screens), U.S.B. Ultimate Street bays (bay windows) and T.O.R.Q Transporter owners racing Qlub (T4’s & T5’s), will all be kicking off with a session at 11:00 am on saturday morning, followed by a second session immediately after lunch at 02:00 pm. There will then be another session at 04:00 pm and finally a night session (although a time has not yet been confirmed, watch this space).

Please be aware that RWYB (Run What You Brung) racing is only on the Friday and Saturday and NOT Sunday! Also please remember to bring your driving license (no license, no racing!).

Bus Displays

On sunday all the racing bus clubs have been invited to put on displays in the main arena/show and shine area, this will also include the SSVC (Split Screen Van Club). Please make the effort and get your buses over to the appropriate display/line up and park up.

For more information please log on to: http://www.vwaction.co.uk/vwaction/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or call Rikki on: 07802 884 583

Finally

You may have noticed that I haven't mentioned anything about T25/T3 buses, well thats mainly because a club has not yet been formed, however this may change over the corse of the weekend ;-)

See you there

Rikki ;)

Good Work Ricki,

You stated times there, does that mean your gonna get some of them guys with splitties to get up firstly and secondly not eat lunch during our slot times?

;) :lol: :mrgreen:

as a "wannabe" USB member, who do i need to talk to to get in on the USB slot alex

1970 Westy
1904cc, twin 40s

getting rolling roaded tommorrow, after my MOTs sorted

YOUR IN :mrgreen:

we don't require much, just that your not gonna run 20's you have an engine that might get you to qualify means your good enough to come have a go :D

I believe the first set of slots are in open RWYB times so get your self round to the signing on office and get registered then take your van round the far side, Maddog and I normally try and plot up near the entrance to the fire up lane so we can keep as many busses together as possible and go down in one chunk, its never quite works out, but we do our best.

Cheers

alex

Should be ready in time for action :eek:
Have got Bob Rawle remaping it on sunday but will still be a work in progress kinda thing still got shed loads to do hence not been on here for a while :(
Been taking pics along the way so as soon as she's finished i'll do a new thread in the gallery section.

Hopefully i'll have the bus properly up and running, if not i'll be doing a few gentler passes ;)

awesome work the more the merrier,

good luck getting the final fiddles done :mrgreen:

alex4057 said:
awesome work the more the merrier,

good luck getting the final fiddles done :mrgreen:
Cheers mate,

Might not have time to get the NOS sorted though - its booked in at a rolling road for a dyno session to check out the system.
The other bus needs brakes and clutch sorting too - thats most of the weekend sorted for me then lol.

can`t help but remember brians wizard and his mullet that went with it..circa 90...beaten only by the the famous trimmers haircut!!! you know who you are bernard :mrgreen:

Latest posts