Airmighty Magazine Issue 1

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5erge

Reaction score
Bought a copy from KK on Tuesday arrived Wednesday morning. For those that are not aware this is a new quarterly magazine - expensive but the content and quality are great. Some cracking pictures. Over 130 pages with minimal adverts unlike VW Ultra and the like....

Recommend it.

Des

Yes I have a copy. Its superb. The quality of the photography is excellent - the ghia burning out, the wheelstanding bug, the DKP member amongst the bugs in So Cal and the cabrio shot in Hessich give a feeling of atmosphere that I havent felt in mag shots before. The Euro angle is great, especially to see cars in more detail that youve spotted at shows. Its an essential addition to the mag collection in my opinion.

(Lets not have any talk of the cost on here ... its good to know the value of stuff, not just the price ;) )

Well done to Neils and all involved ... in fact I'll sticky this for a bit for some 'advertising' as Im sure Neils is a member here.

can we get it direct from KK and have it posted? are there any other outlets?

I agree - I had it as a birthday gift and it's awesome - very much along the lines of the Rodders Journal which is a big compliment.

My only fear being an 'english only' was the other languages were giving some more info away that I couldn't read!!

ISP West is selling them for us folks here in the states thru Samba (not cheap) , they will be at OCTO this weekend where I'll pick up my copy 8) Can't wait.

Got my copy today from KK plus free sticker and tax disc holder cos the`re stock ran out and it took a couple more days to come.What can I say its sooooo coooool mag.Well worth the money.
Make a nice valentine gift !!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Just got my copy from Heritage.

Awesome mag + it has two of my favourite VW's in it too 8)

:mrgreen:

Heritage, Karmann Konnection and T2D are all stocking. I guess it'll be available at Dubfreeze this weekend.

if anyone can grab me a copy as im having trouble, they all seem to be sold out, i can paypal+p&p i dont want to miss it :D

Johnny said:
if anyone can grab me a copy as im having trouble, they all seem to be sold out, i can paypal+p&p i dont want to miss it :D

Hey Johnny......

We have it in stock here at KK...

Give me a call and I can get one sent out to you today 01702 601155

I started working in Cambridge and realised how close I was to T2D, so yesterday lunch I pootled over there to get a copy. It was also good to have a quick look around T2/3D as they are so well known, it's good to see the HQ 8)

I have only looked at the first few pages, but there are 130 to look at and it is extremely high quality print, more like a brochure than a magazine. Wipe clean I reckon.. ;)

Latest posts