• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Alloys swap

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

splitstop63

Reaction score
Bought a early being deliverd next week I believe the alloys are BRM??? Nice clean straight alloys exleent tyers just not my cup tea lol

What’s Ava for swap it’s running late bay set up with disc brakes

Obviously I don’t expect you to comit till I get photos of alloys when when van arrives

I like Fuch reps I like raiders but don’t think Available in narrow 5s???? Or what else is about???

I also like banded steels But not got much cash due to buying the van kind regards nick

Morning Nick,
Might be worth a post on the LateBay too because that’s the P. C. D. that they all run with as stock (112) . Plus there was a heck of a lot more Lates made than Earlies.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,Roll on summer :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
Morning Nick,
Might be worth a post on the LateBay too because that’s the P. C. D. that they all run with as stock (112) . Plus there was a heck of a lot more Lates made than Earlies.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,Roll on summer :mrgreen:

God bless you young man had some interest in buying them straight sale so can buy what I’m after on the late bay cheers 🍻Ozziedog all the best Nick thank you again

Latest posts