Any one else living in their EB at the moment?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a bad idea, probably a lot more space in the bay given the amount of crap that we seem to have around the house. :roll:

I would love to and it would certainly save a fortune! 8)

Toad said:
By juicier elements.....you mean what? :?:

I think Araon means are you living in the bay by choice or did you get caught doing something you shouldn't have been with the family rabbit ;) :mrgreen:

Have you a porta pottie?

Lived in mine for about a month , when I was younger.... 8)

Spent 3 months leading up to christmas 07 living in my crossdresser panel, It was were i worked as a chippy building a bridge, we would clear the open sided workshop at night and pull the van's in, I took my TV, DVD player, a desk lamp and a leccy Oil Rad with me and LOVED IT, would deffo's do it again, but i was lucky to be able to have power, kept things civilised. we built a shower, bog and small kitchen area in the corner of the workshop too, so was quite luxurious really!

giraffeinbath said:
Toad said:
By juicier elements.....you mean what? :?:

I think Araon means are you living in the bay by choice or did you get caught doing something you shouldn't have been with the family rabbit ;) :mrgreen:

Well yeah is there a tale to tell or did you just wake up and say "fuckit, i'll offload the trappings of modern day life and live a simpler more fulfilling existence"

Just got nowhwere else to live at the moment (out of choice). Will have soon though.
I have mains electric so it pretty ok really.
Just so glad I have my EB!
My old friend :D

Theres always someone who will give you a bed for the night or a week in Glastonbury :) but your own bus with electric sounds like fun, I would join you but I got no wheels yet lol

Where are you parked? a few years back you could sleep by the Tor but the council got evil and its hard to find anywhere these days :(

My husband lived in his for a year in Perranporth with his smelly mate who still lives there

Have fun and stay warm :D

Nice on Toad living in the van sounds bliss
It might be cold but no mrs or sprogs shouting
Every 5 seconds!
I'll probably end up living in mine if she finds out
how much it's cost!
Happy Camping
Andy

Latest posts