Anyone a member on vzi as I need some help please

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fozworth

Reaction score
I've been a member on vzi since 2005 and the mod has recently done a password reset to all members where by he emailed everyone a temporary password which could then change to suit .The trouble is my email address on registered to the site is one I can't access anymore as we are no longer on blueyonder/virgin. It's not been an issue till now .Ive tried to contact the mod via other methods but have not received any email and I've also checked my junk .Can someone who's a member possibly help me get this sorted as its rather frustrating .
Cheers Ja

Have you tried to follow the instructions they tell you to do .They say click on "contact us" choose other from drop down menu and type in password issues .Then message with what your problem is .Ive done this 3-4 times and given my new email and had not one reply ??

I've had problems too. The email I used to register my username I've actually forgotten. Tried contacting them but you need the email to send the inquiry. Put another email in the box and guess what..................no one has replied.

I got my login back working using the forgot password link - took a few attempts but eventually an email link arrived in my inbox
Keep plugging away and I am sure they will send a password reset.

I've tried about the same amount and I have to say it takes the piss ,I'm sure the mods must of seen one of my emails .

I've kicked up holy fuck a couple of times and the webmaster emails just seem to get ignored. I got sorted but no thanks to the Canadians who now "own" the site :roll:

What email address does it come from? I want to do a search in my Inbox..........Don't really want to lose my account if I can help it......

I've tried another few times and still no joy ,I really don't want to restart a new account as I've been a member since early 2005 and have built up a good buy/sell feedback and that's taken a fair bit of time .

I've got back in once with a password reset now it won't let me in again. Feel like just saying bollocks to it

I got back in quite swiftly. I didn't get the group email, and didn't get a couple of of the forced password reset emails, but eventually triggered a reset email and it worked fine.

The moderators don't deal with this stuff, I don't 'think' , its down to the administrators who are Canadian based now.

megaaircooledvw said:
Thought they owned this site too.

No, we are an independant forum/site, reflected in the minimal and relevant advertising and lack of any money! :lol:

Latest posts