Anyone else got rocket launchers ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huyrob

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not for the purist but great for storing my fishing rods in.
Last year the Gendarmerie and Caribineiri were initially confused but good humoured. Looks even better when the top goes up in to firing position. šŸ˜œ

Nb. Perhaps shouldn't be in technical forum ?

Thanks gvee,
Really easy , just a couple of s/steel bolts about M4 plus load spread washers within hand reach of the 65 mm waste pipe.
Have to drill through the pop top of course but don't mind as it don't rust. Bit of silicone and all good. The end bits are standard VW centre hubs off eBay . Fit perfectly. The other end I use a standard cut down 65 mm pvc reducer to gain access.
Happy to provide more details but works great .

Well what a waste of time this is! :evil: :evil: :evil:

We want pictures bud, pictures in the firing / launch positions etc etc etc, possibly with a little puff of smoke after the firing :shock:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,plus any targets obliterated :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:

They're good, great idea, I'll make something similar I think if I take the rods away. I have a tin-top so may attach to the roof-rack, or under the roof-rack - there's loads of room. I may try bigger tubing.

fallingoffalot said:
They're good, great idea, I'll make something similar I think if I take the rods away. I have a tin-top so may attach to the roof-rack, or under the roof-rack - there's loads of room. I may try bigger tubing.

Donā€™t go toooooobig with the tubing or youā€™ll look like an old plumber turning up to price a job :lol: :( :lol:

Ozziedog.,,,,,,,,, thereā€™s worserer looks I spose. ;)

Latest posts