Auto Craft Engineering Website

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auto Craft

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals,

just wanted to let you all know, that after much blood, sweat and tears, we now have our webshop up and running at http://www.autocrafteng.co.uk

If you've ordered from us in the last 6 months or so, please contact us before placing any new orders and we'll let you know your account log in details. This will help us avoid having duplicate accounts, ensure that we've got all the correct details for you, and enable you to log straight in without registering.

UK based customers can place orders directly onto our system, with the majority of orders placed before 1pm being dispatched the same day for next day delivery by TNT. Customers regularly comment on how reasonable these delivery prices are, even for bulky items, and all delivery prices can be seen on the checkout page before committing to buy.

Orders delivering to non UK addresses can be placed straight on to our system, and we'll get back to you with the best shipping price.

You can even place your order on the website if you want to collect in person, or arrange your own UK or Worldwide courier; just select the relevant delivery option at the checkout.

If you're an existing Trader, or if you're a new or existing Bodyshop/Restorer, contact us before ordering and we'll set up your account so that you see the relevant prices when you log in

Feel free to pop over and have a look - any feedback would be much appreciated

Cheers,

The Auto Craft team

http://www.autocrafteng.co.uk

Excellent work!

Just a quick question; are you planning to do the later 71 to 79 rear arches at all? (and if so, how soon till they are available?) Would also be interested in LHS platform tray if you're thinking of doing those.

(I would much prefer to be buying decent repair panels from a UK company than "elsewhere" ;) :)

i like it,

:idea: one suggestion would be a diagram of all the relevant available panels on a wire frame bus, it would make it simple at a glance to see exactly which panels are available for each vehicle.

I can't wait for you guys to make more early bay gear as the quality is awesome just got my rear wheel arch sections and they are Fu#king great.

Any chance you will be doing front arches for early bays? I have just had mine done with the schofield ones and the fit is pants

Latest posts