Auto electrician or a very kind person needed

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fattysbus

Reaction score
I need help! Need and about electrician or very kind person in the East Sussex area to help with my lights... Got side lights and dip beam but no high beam, changed relay but still no joy... I'm no sparky so hopeless with wiring... The wires under the dash look like spaghetti junction!! Can anyone help?

When my fusebox literally broke into small pieces I used this bloke, Phil.
http://autoelectriciancrawley.co.uk/services/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
He came down to Brighton and wired in a new one for me. No problems since and been 3 years.
May be worth giving him a call

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Be interested in the resolution if you do have someone as it may help me fault find my issue. I have the opposite problem, I have full beam and occasionally the right headlight is not on!

Pete Nice helped me out with my electrics problem. He is Surrey though I think, A3 way. He has put some stuff up on for sale thread. Can't recall if his contact details are there

No I used an Emory board and brake cleaner as the contacts were pitted from years of arcing I also found one of the solders were weak so I resolded it had sure everything did what it should and checked it with a multi meter then put it back together and it worked. When you take the cover off its very simple inside. Hope this helps

Sausage said:
When my fusebox literally broke into small pieces I used this bloke, Phil.
http://autoelectriciancrawley.co.uk/services/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
He came down to Brighton and wired in a new one for me. No problems since and been 3 years.
May be worth giving him a call

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
This fellow rewired my van, he's very good but not cheap, his number is 07766657180

Latest posts