auto trimming and upholstery

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wodge

Reaction score
Hello a few of you know me as wodge (real name ant).I opened a trimming and upholstery company in warrington about 18 months ago after working in the upholstery trade for over 15 years for other people.Im offering a full service from a simple repair to a full custom retrimmed interior in a vast range of fabrics vinyls leathers sueds and exotic animal prints(leopard/ostritch/gazzelle and afew others) i can also supply foam aswell.I'm able to recover various pieces of domestic furniture also in the newly purchased fully secure and dry workshop so you can leave your pride and joy with me and need not to worry about it.So please check out the website and im offering a 15% discount to forum members aswell.(the same as the other forums i go on)
many thanks anthony
http://www.dubholstery.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i've managed to post some pics up of some of the work i've done
many thanks ant

a rock and roll bed i've just finished for a customer done in afaux leather with a macro suede center with double stitch square quilting hope you like it
many thanks ant
Photo0277.jpg

Photo0280.jpg

Photo0283.jpg

a nice early bay interior belonging to a member off here i've recently finished trimming done in a faux leather and macrosoft suede inserts
Photo0342.jpg

Photo0343.jpg

Photo0344.jpg

Photo0348.jpg

hello just thought i'd post abit of a update on the work i've been doing.
first up are a pair of saab seats i've built the seat base bolsters up on these so it adds abit more definition to the seat pad and matches the contours of the back abit more.The cream and brown pic is a late bay window im working on this week its done in a warwick fabrics faux leather called cabro it even smells of leather.
thanks for looking ant

Photo0406.jpg

Photo0407.jpg

Photo0409.jpg

Photo0412.jpg

advice and help allways free

Latest posts