Back again

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clyde

Reaction score
Hi again folks, im back from my trip to work and looking forward to Slough next week.
Dont think ill be in Gus as the engine is coming out on Monday to sort out some end float and a gearbox seal, tin wear being powder coated while im at it and fitting a new crank pulley if it ever turns up.
Also got to fit a petronix kit, 2 rear shocks, some front seat covers and finally wire up my clock and fit my trip counter and a ciggy lighter for powering stuff up on the go.
While the engines out im going to do some rust preventative work around the back end with some rust bullet type stuff i pinched from work and all this in between polishing the Deluxe trim that ive just received from the US.
Hopefully have this all done and CSP wide 5 discs up front by the early part of next year (dosent work get in the way)
Just got hold of some original curtain track so new curtains are on the list also. Anyone fancy giving me a hand...................................

Latest posts