• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Balboa Bay Club 69 Deluxe ~ 7250 pounds landed! Vanfest

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mroldbug

Reaction score
Price drop 7250 delivered to Vanfest.

My 69 Deluxe, the Balboa Bay Club Courtesy Shuttle. Excellent patina, original paint, full width Westy bed in green and blue plaid with center seat and front seats done to match. On the docks right now in the UK, will have at Vanfest!

See you there everybody!

http://www.oldbug.com/bbcvan.htm

IMG_0994.JPG

awesome looking bus 8)

Oh the price.... duhhh...forgot the price, just brilliant! :oops:

Asking 7500 pounds landed and delivered to Vanfest (or possibly elsewhere...Im up for a drive!)

Open to reasonable (or even unreasonable) offers. :lol:

Part trade for vintage motorbike possibly...something interesting I can take back to the States.

Just dipped the price down a little...open to all offers as well, and maybe just maybe, partial trade? :?:

Any chance that you may be attending VW WHITENOISE on the 20th August as you may be close to suffolk, would love to have a look at it there!!

dizrythmia said:
Any chance that you may be attending VW WHITENOISE on the 20th August as you may be close to suffolk, would love to have a look at it there!!

i hope mr oldbug doesnt mind me suggesting, but if the bus comes into felixtowe like Ib-Bus westy, you could meet him that way, as you wont be far away

Thanks Slammedresto...yes, I could meet you (or any seriously interested party) before the show. I arrive on Tuesday and have a few days to kill before Vanfest. I plan a couple of stops near London, but I am up for some travel and adventure along the way.

PM me if you are seriously interested but cannot attend Vanfest...maybe we can still work something out!

work commitments are keeping me busy until I go to whitenoise for the weekend so thats my first chance of any viewings, If things change in the time leading up to that I would be more than happy to meet in Felixstowe and will give you a shout.... :D

Just keep me posted. The plan is to go to Felixtowe to pick it up and then roll back to London area for a couple of visits and then off to Great Malvern. Happy to meet up along the way with anyone!

Im up for some fun and adventure and friendship... a cup of coffee, a pint of beer, a warm couch and a blanket for the night...open to all offers!!

Bump!

Ive just dropped the price down a bit to 7250

Open to reasonable offers.

The Van has landed at port and I am on a plane in the morning to go collect it!
It looks like I will have a couple days prior to the show to explore a little...planning on visiting T2D and possibly other shops (I do need to swing by Terrys Beetle Service as well). If anyone is interested along the way, I would be happy to meet up and show it to you!

Vanfest here we come!!!!

I am at Vanfest now and am located directly across from the sheep shearing contest stage! Come take a look and say Hello!!!

Looks like my buyer is having some potential issues, so I am hedging my bets by posting that it is still available. I should know what is happening by the end of the day, but if you are interested, I highly suggest you call me quickly at 951-795-1175 (my US mobile).

Price is negotiable..andd the transaction would have to happen quickly.
I will be in London this afternoon.

Thanks!
Randy Carlson

saw this at vanfest and if still avaliable seriously interested!....

http://www.justkampers.com/news/article/jk_vanfest_2010" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts