• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

= BARNDOOR steering wheel for early bay =

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ppp

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
dc
Repro barndoor steering wheel with DLX horn button for EARLY BAY 1968 - 1972 (maybe '73 - '74 too)

available in 2 colours ; ivory / black

- Deluxe horn button
- will fit '68 to '71
- no canceling ring

Price £340 (postage to UK is included)
post from Thailand

pm me if interested :)

BAY3_zpsz2axwqen.jpg

BAY8_zpscwdk7ha4.jpg

BAY4_zpsjfddsewz.jpg

BAY1_zpslygwytk6.jpg

BAY2_zps4ucmytkn.jpg

deluxe horn button
IMG_20150217_124326_zpsui5zau59.jpg

IMG_20150217_124343_zpsvpfhqcid.jpg

hope you like it.
BAY6_zpsvaunolmd.jpg

BAY7_zpspv53cvui.jpg

BAY5_zps1lgykvxn.jpg

Personally i would love one but thats a load of cash, i know its worth it but to much for me im afraid, so im out :D

SteveGTU said:
Liking that a lot. Do they need a boss or do they fit straight on ?

The steering wheel fit to early bay 1968 - 1972 (maybe '73 - '74 too) straight on. No boos kit needed.
Thanks for asking.

Just received my steering wheel from Pat (Napat) in Thailand, took about 17 days to get here. Which is the timescale Pat estimated it would take.

Looks as good in real life as it does in the pictures!

Great bloke to deal with, excellent communication through out, including posts and pictures updating me on progress on boxing up and posting.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Pat again.

Hope this helps to reasssure anyone who is also thinking of making a similar purchase but isn't familiar with this trader and has any concerns.

Thanks again Pat.

Saul.

baylien said:
Just received my steering wheel from Pat (Napat) in Thailand, took about 17 days to get here. Which is the timescale Pat estimated it would take.

Great bloke to deal with, excellent communication through out, including posts and pictures updating me on progress on boxing up and posting.

Hope this helps to reasssure anyone who is also thinking of making a similar purchase but isn't familiar with this trader and has any concerns.

Thanks again Pat.

Saul.

Great to know, thank you. 8)

baylien said:

Thanks again Pat.

Saul.

Thanks Saul, It was a pleasure dealing with a very nice person like you.

Please let me know if anything I could help.

Cheers,
PAT

Grant said:
Yep I got one for my split. Looks great

Hi Grant, good to know you're here too :)

Your bus looks great with barndoor steering wheel !

image.jpg2_4.jpg

Latest posts