bays and blowers

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neilswheels

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Ex Westy,
I've been thinking about adding a Kompresor Haus blower kit to my new 1600, the thinking being that it would give good torque, so improve hills etc. Apparently the 'mild kit' boosts a 100 to about 90bhp, and they've sold quit a few to bay owners.
Today, I received Hayburner, and there's a little bit about one of these on a 1600 bay. Apparently it goes really well, but the mechanic seemed to think milage would be single figures, so below 10mpg, which is rubbish if you want to actually go anywhere in your camper.
I was wondering if anyone on here has any 'real world' experience of a Kompresor kit in a bay?

I've been thinking about adding a Kompresor Haus blower kit to my new 1600, the thinking being that it would give good torque, so improve hills etc. Apparently the 'mild kit' boosts a 100 to about 90bhp, and they've sold quit a few to bay owners.
Today, I received Hayburner, and there's a little bit about one of these on a 1600 bay. Apparently it goes really well, but the mechanic seemed to think milage would be single figures, so below 10mpg, which is rubbish if you want to actually go anywhere in your camper.
I was wondering if anyone on here has any 'real world' experience of a Kompresor kit in a bay?
Hurry up and find out more!!! You’ve tweaked my interest now ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, I’m wishing I hadn’t read this post already :ROFLMAO:;):);):ROFLMAO:

Latest posts